June 18th, 2019
We’ve got some great news for you all – the School Library Association Information Book Award (SLA IBA) shortlist has been announced.
See below for the full shortlist.
- Dogs in Space, Vix Southgate and Iris Deppe
- Hello, Horse, Vivian French and Catherine Rayner
- The Usborne Book of Night Time, Laura Cowan and Bonnie Pang
7 to 12 Years
- The Atlas of Heroes, Sandra Lawrence and Stuart Hill
- Joan Procter, Dragon Doctor: The Woman Who Loved Reptiles, Patricia Valdez and Felicita Sala
- Mary and Frankenstein, Linda Bailey and Júlia Sardà
- When the Whales Walked, Dougal Dixon and Hannah Bailey
12 to 16 Years
- Usborne Politics for Beginners, Alex Frith, Rosie Hore, Louie Stowell and Kellan Stover
- The Silk Roads: A New History of the World, Peter Frankopan and Neil Packer
- Suffragette: The Battle for Equality, David Roberts
Click here to access the lesson activities produced by Peters’ team of curriculum specialists and for the voting for the Children’s Choice Award.
The winning titles will be announced in November 2019.
Peters are delighted to be offering 30% off the SLA IBA shortlisted title packs. To take advantage of this offer click here.