The periodic table was created in 1869, by Russian scientist Dmitri Mendeleev. The design is “one of the most significant achievements in science”. To celebrate 150 years since its first publication, UNESCO have acknowledged 2019 as International Year of the Periodic Table.
Here are our best book selections for the Periodic Table
1. A Beginner’s Guide to the Periodic Table by Gill Arbuthnott
2. The Periodic Table: Elements with Style! by Adrian Dingle
3. The Periodic Table Book by Tom Jackson
4. The Periodic Table by Paul Parson
5. Usborne Lift-the-Flap Periodic Table by Alice James
6. Periodic Table by Adrian Dingle
Make sure you head over to our website where you can browse available titles on the Periodic Table.