This action cannot be undone.
Publication Date: 26 May 2017
Suitable for: Secondary (Year 10, Year 11)
RRP £25.99 Save 17%
ADD TO BASKET
Add to wishlist
Benefit from the expert guidance of Surridge and Gillespie; this new edition of their well-known Student Book provides up-to-date content, real business examples and assessment preparation materials that help every student achieve their best in the 2017 specification.
- Builds understanding of business concepts through accessible explanations, supported by definitions of key terms and tips that highlight important points and common misconceptions
- Enables students to apply their knowledge to real business examples, issues and contexts in the 'Business insight' feature
- Develops investigative, analytical and evaluation skills through multiple choice, short answer and case study/data response questions, sample answers and commentary
- Encourages students to track their progress using learning outcomes, end-of-chapter summaries and knowledge-check questions
- Helps students practise and improve their quantitative skills via the 'Maths moment' feature
- Stretches students with questions that test their ability to make an informed judgement