This action cannot be undone.
Series: OCR GCSE (9-1)
Publication Date: 30 Aug 2016
Suitable for: Secondary (Year 10, Year 11)
RRP £24.99 Save 17%
ADD TO BASKET
Add to wishlist
Motivate every student to deepen their understanding and fulfil their potential by following a stimulating, well-paced course through the strengthened content requirements; produced by the leading Religious Studies publisher and OCR's Publishing Partner.
Endorsed by OCR.
- Equips students with the detailed knowledge they need to succeed with clear, lively explanations that make key concepts accessible to all ability levels
- Provides opportunities for students to learn, revise and develop their knowledge and skills through a variety of engaging activities, discussion points and extension tasks to stretch high achievers
- Ensures that your lessons are both innovative and inclusive, supplying a bank of tasks that draw on best practice teaching methods such as SOLO taxonomy
- Encourages students to take an active interest in every topic, using relevant news articles, real-life viewpoints and quotes from sacred texts to bring religious principles and practices to life
- Boosts students' confidence approaching assessment via practice questions and guidance on tackling different question types
- Enables you to teach the systematic study content confidently with comprehensive coverage of Christianity and Islam
Christianity - Beliefs and teachings
Practices Islam - Beliefs and teachings
Practices Religion, philosophy and ethics in the modern world from a Christian perspective
Relationships and families
The existence of God
Religion, peace and conflict
Dialogue between religious and non-religious beliefs and attitudes