Supporting secondary schools
We're here to support secondary schools in light of the ongoing challenges facing teachers and students in 2021.
Whether you need textbooks and study material, new fiction and non-fiction, or books for intervention schemes such as Accelerated Reader, we can help. Students may have been affected in different ways by the coronavirus pandemic, and books are also available to help support wellbeing and mental health.
We can help schools in the following ways:
- Intervention schemes such as Accelerated Reader™
- KS3, GCSE and A Level textbooks and resources
- Library fiction and non-fiction, and reading for pleasure
- 40% off set texts and class sets
- Book lists to support wellbeing and mental health
- Bespoke selection service – we will help choose the best books for your school
If you'd like advice on any of the above before you order, get in touch with our schools team at firstname.lastname@example.org.