Spooky storytime with Walker Books
Get set for Halloween this half-term with our Spooky storytime in partnership with Walker Books!
Each day at 3pm from Monday 25th October to Friday 29th October, we'll be uploading a new spooky story reading from a top author or illustrator, along with free downloadable activities for teachers to use with their classes, or for parents to print at home.
Follow this page from Monday 25th for:
- Joseph Coelho reading from Frankenstiltskin
- Sean Taylor reading I Want to be in a Scary Story
- Flavia Z. Drago reading Gustavo the Shy Ghost
- Patricia Toht reading from Pick a Pumpkin
- Alistair Chisholm reading The Prince and the Witch and the Thief and the Bears
- Michelle Robinson reading Witch in Training