Red Squirrel Phonics
Decodable readers packed with real stories, using words that children can read.
The Red Squirrel Phonics programme teaches children phonics skills in a sequential and systematic way so that they can learn the sounds (phonemes) and the letters that represent them (graphemes) and then practise and apply this knowledge through reading appealing, decodable texts that make sense. This ensures that every beginner reader will experience success in their reading from their very first book!
- 70 stories to complement systematic synthetic phonics programmes, or Letters and Sounds
- Decodable vocabulary with some high-frequency words
- Systematic progression for learning the sounds (phonemes) and the letters that represent them (graphemes)
- Comprehensive Teachers’ Books that include guided reading lesson plans, activity sheets and assessment
- The first 50 books feature characters from the same family along with their pets and friends
- The last 20 books introduce a wider range of characters and artwork styles perfect for readers beginning to grow in confidence
- Teaching notes included in each book
Unable to display results.
This search is only available to those with a verified Peters account. Please log in or wait for verification to continue.