Phonics support: up to 40% off selected reading schemes
With phonics now a key inspection focus under the new Ofsted Framework, make sure you've got the right reading resources in your school.
- Schools must show evidence of 'rigorous and systematic' teaching of synthetic phonics from the
beginning of Reception
- There must be a 'sharp focus' on making sure that children have the phonics knowledge, language comprehension and communication skills to form the foundations of future learning
- Schools' phonics programmes should match - and aim to exceed - the expectations of the English National Curriculum and Early Learning Goals
- Teachers must have sufficient expertise in the teaching of phonics and reading
- Pupils must have plenty of opportunities to practise reading and re-reading the grapheme-phoneme correspondences that they have learned
To support schools, we're offering up to 40% off* a selection of reading schemes using synthetic phonics based on Letters and Sounds phases.
Need help with your order? Call us on 0121 666 6646 or email your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*This offer is available when you order online before 31st July 2020. You will receive up to 40% discount on the Reading Planet Rocket Phonics and Lift-Off, Project X Hero Academy and Collins Big Cat reading schemes. This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion.