This action cannot be undone.
Publication Date: 30 Jun 2017
Subject: Language learning
Suitable for: Secondary (Year 10, Year 11)
RRP £23.99 Save 17%
ADD TO BASKET
Add to wishlist
Ensure that every student can achieve their best with the market-leading Student Book for CCEA GCSE English Language, fully updated for the 2017 specification with a rich bank of stimulus texts, classroom activities and assessment support.
Endorsed by CCEA.
- Offers expert coverage of the new examined elements of the specification (Reading Literary Texts and Creative Writing) from an author with extensive teaching and examining experience
- Develops strong reading and writing skills as students work through step-by-step guidance and progressive activities matched to the Assessment Objectives
- Provides effective models for students' own writing for different purposes and genres by including a range of literary and non-fiction text extracts
- Thoroughly prepares students for assessment with practice questions, sample student responses and trusted advice on the examinations and Controlled Assessment
- Helps students monitor their learning and identify their revision needs using self-assessment criteria at the end of each unit