This action cannot be undone.
Publication Date: 29 Mar 2019
Suitable for: Secondary (Year 12, Year 13)
RRP £17.99 Save 17%
ADD TO BASKET
Add to wishlist
Working independently does not mean going it alone: be guided through the Extended Project from start to finish and every stage in between.
Approved by AQA.
Written by Christine Andrews, who has extensive experience of EPQs, this step-by-step course companion will help you to:
- tackle every stage, including choosing a topic and planning your time,
developing your project and keeping a log, and delivering the
presentation and evaluating your finished product;
- make the most of opportunities to practise the skills required, with
activities you can adapt as necessary;
- get inspired with a wealth of examples from different types of projects;
- develop effective strategies to avoid common pitfalls;
- create a project you can be proud of - one you can use in your personal
statement, to make your university application stand out.
Also available are PowerPoint presentations and a scheme of work put together by the author to facilitate the 30 hours of taught content.
The presentation and scheme of work are not part of the AQA approval process.
Get the most from this book
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Starting your project
Chapter 3 The project plan
Chapter 4 Resources
Chapter 5 Developing your project
Chapter 6 Writing your report
Chapter 7 Delivering a project presentation
Chapter 8 Reviewing your project
Chapter 9 Submitting your work