This action cannot be undone.
Publication Date: 26 May 2017
Suitable for: Secondary (Year 10, Year 11)
RRP £26.99 Save 17%
ADD TO BASKET
Add to wishlist
Exam Board: CCEA
First Teaching: September 2017
First Exam: June 2019
This title has been endorsed for use with the CCEA GCSE Mathematics specification
Build all the necessary skills to progress your students' learning and develop their problem-solving skills with this fully updated edition of the market-leading Student's Book for CCEA GCSE Mathematics.
- Supports you and your students through the new specifications with content mapped to the new module options with material for each module (M3/M7 and M4/M8) clearly indicated throughout.
- Prepares students for assessment with plenty of practice questions divided into calculator and non-calculator, plus links to further relevant and appropriate exam questions.
- Develops understanding with Learning Objectives and required knowledge set out at the start of each chapter.
- Tests understanding with end of chapter exercises and problem-solving questions throughout.
- Enhances learning with detailed worked examples and solutions.