This action cannot be undone.
Series: AQA GCSE Geography
Publication Date: 27 May 2016
Suitable for: Secondary (Year 10, Year 11)
RRP £26.99 Save 17%
ADD TO BASKET
Add to wishlist
Approved by AQA.
Stretch and challenge your students to achieve their full potential with learning materials that guide them through the new content and assessment requirements; developed by subject experts with examining experience and one of the leading Geography publishers.
- Enables students to learn and practise geographical, mathematical and statistical skills through engaging activities specifically designed for the reformed 2016 curriculum
- Helps higher ability students boost their knowledge and understanding via suitably challenging extension tasks that go beyond the core content
- Develops students' skills responding to a range of questions with topic-specific Question Practice in each section, supplemented by practical insight from skilled teachers with examining experience
- Incorporates possible fieldwork enquiries throughout with unrivalled advice on the changed fieldwork assessment from authors specialising in this key area
- Reduces your research time by providing a bank of contemporary case studies that includes numerous UK examples for the revised criteria
Paper 1: Living with the physical environment
Section A: The challenge of natural hazards
Section B: The living world
Section C: Physical landscapes in the UK
Paper 2: Challenges in the human environment
Section A: Urban challenges
Section B: The changing economic world
Section C :The challenge of resource management
Paper 3: Geographical applications