Interested in joining the Peters team? We’re friendly yet professional and have a real passion for what we do, so we’re always looking for the best people to help us improve our products and services. If you think you’d make a good addition to the team, take a look below at our latest opportunities.
Are you a digital marketing professional with a flair for writing engaging, concise, customer focused copy?
Would you like to help in the creation and management of compelling marketing campaigns across all channels, online and offline, including direct mail, web, email marketing, social media and advertising?
If so, we are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our busy team in our central Birmingham office.
Applicants will have a minimum of one years’ experience in a marketing role and will be a qualified marketer to degree level and/or with a proven record of achievement.
The ideal candidate will be able to write engaging, concise, customer focussed copy and have knowledge and experience of all aspects of digital marketing including, email marketing, SEO, PPC and social media.
The job involves:
• Contributing and supporting in the planning and implementation of a programme of marketing activity that successfully promotes Peters and delivers sales targets within budget
• Ensuring that the Peters brand is consistent in style and quality across all of Peters’ communications and materials, online and offline
• Working collaboratively with publishers, suppliers and partners to ensure productive working relationships and sales growth and profitability
• Providing administrative support to the sales and marketing team
• Coordinating and overseeing events
The successful applicant will need:
• a practical understanding of campaign planning and management
• to be comfortable liaising, and negotiating, with publishers, suppliers, partners and customers
• a knowledge and experience of CRM software and managing multiple websites
• to be well organised with good time- and people-management skills
• to be results driven and have a strong attention to detail
• to enjoy working as part of a team
A clean current driving licence is essential plus a willingness to drive as the need arises.
This role is a full-time role. The job is based in our central Birmingham offices, however attendance at external events and exhibitions will be required from time to time.
Please write explaining why you are suited to this role, enclosing a full CV, and salary requirement, to Barbara Davies by the closing date of Friday 16th November 2018.